This is the final article I’m publishing before the live event this Monday, October 9th, at 6:00 p.m. EST. If you haven’t registered yet, I guarantee you this is going to be a full event. You won’t want to miss it! Please go to ccsalespro.com/poynt to register and reserve your spot – first come, first served. On the live event I will interview the founder of the company who created the Poynt terminal. We’ll talk more about what is happening with Poynt now and in the future. (One item of interest is the Poynt 5, the new mobile version.) So, we’ll discuss many cool items and more ideas about how to sell the Poynt terminal.
Today let’s discuss three reasons or value propositions you can introduce for Poynt terminal to sell it.
- The mobile app. Every merchant who gets a Poynt terminal also gets a mobile app on their phone. They can log in and monitor everything happening at their business. What a great convenience! For those who have never run a business, I can promise the owner is constantly wondering about the daily sales numbers. Until now a business owner had to sneak away from a family activity to call the manager for a report. With the phone app, the owner can pull out a phone and see reports at a glance. He/she can monitor sales numbers, employee tracking, everything.
- Quickbooks integration. Quickbooks of the past had to be downloaded into your computer; it wasn’t in the Cloud. Integration was very difficult. Now with the Poynt terminal and Quickbooks online, integration has become convenient. Now all information can go directly from the terminal to Quickbooks. This is good for two reasons:
- Many business owners have Quickbooks integration with an old and outdated point of sales system and are ready to switch. They want something simple and inexpensive. To say Poynt terminal has Quickbooks integration is a big selling point.
- Many business owners don’t have Quickbooks integration and wish they did. Small business owners often can’t afford to hire a bookkeeper or professional accountant, so they are entering a lot of information in Quickbooks. The Poynt terminal integration can sync everything so that sales are keyed right in. Credit card processing settlements also go right into the ledger in their Quickbooks account.
- Integration with additional hardware devices. Poynt integrates with kitchen printers and cash drawers. This is huge for business owners. Unlike some other point of sale providers who rolled out their solution before it was ready, the Poynt terminal actually works and is simple to use. Many low-end solutions being offered to merchants don’t integrate with kitchen printers, cash drawers, receipt printers, etc. And these low-end systems cost more than the Poynt terminal, too! Poynt terminal actually has a receipt printer built right in, and it comes with paper.
If you want to learn more about the Poynt terminal, make sure you join me Monday, October 9th, at 6:00 p.m. EST. I’m really excited to interview people from the company, demo the device, and show some things it can do. Don’t miss out! Make sure you reserve your seat and log in early. I promise this one is going to be a full event. I will record the event so that you can watch on YouTube if it’s full, but you can’t ask questions and get feedback on YouTube. You want to be part of the webinar to learn how to sell this particular terminal.