Stop Selling Three Year Agreements and Early Termination Fees!Apr 17
As of today, North American Bancard agents can sell clients on a month to month agreement with no Early Termination Fee and still receive free equipment and full up front compensation! Wow, I have been wanting to say that for about a year! So, what does this mean for you as an agent?
1. More Sales! – Seriously, how easy can it get? Your pitch can be, Mr. Jones I know that I am the new guy and you might not be sure that I am going to save you the money I promise, so how about I put you on a month to month agreement. You will be under no obligation to continue and if, after the first month I don’t do what I said I would do and provide you with the savings I promised, you can cancel with no early termination fee.”
2. Higher Retention Rates – You are probably thinking, “What? How will the retention rates go up if I drop the agreement?” Think about this from the customer’s perspective. For years you have been screwed by agents from different processors then one day a new agent comes in and offers you a month to month contract and you realize after the first couple months that you are not getting screwed. What would it take for you to sign a new 3 year agreement with another processor? All of a sudden your accounts become almost impossible for another processor to take away unless they also drop the ETF which many of the largest processors are not planning to do anytime soon.
3. Better Customer Service - From now on both you and NAB will be working to provide great customer service because it is now our only way to keep our customers and I think that is awesome!!! This is the best thing that could happen for our industry, no longer can dishonest sales people trap customers in long term agreements (at least not at NAB).
So, what should you do?
1. Join our sales team!!!! If you are still selling 3 year agreements, stop! Come sell with us and enjoy the ability to offer no ETF to your clients. Think how many more sales you will get.
2. Change your pitch to incorporate the new offer.
3. Enjoy the increased compensation that will be flowing your way!